This Isn’t a Bubble. It’s Simply Lack of Supply.
- In a recent article, Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist for the National Association of Realtors (NAR), discussed the state of today’s housing market.
- When addressing whether or not today’s high buyer competition and rising home prices are evidence of a housing bubble, Yun said that this “is not a bubble. It is simply lack of supply.”
- Today’s housing market is healthy, and rising prices are driven by real buyer demand.
- Let’s connect to talk about the best ways to navigate such an energetic market.
- 512.345.2227 or [email protected]